WE’D LIKE TO MEET YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND!
Are you thinking Perpich Arts High School might be the place for you? We welcome a visit from you to learn more!
We have some great ways to help you find out everything you want to know about Perpich.
- You can shadow one of our students for a day any time between late September through mid-May.
- You can arrange for a tour of the school at any time during regular agency hours.
- Or you can do both! Our doors are open and we would like to meet you and answer any questions you might have. We’re proud of Perpich and love to show it off! Give us a call at 763-279-4200 or email us to set up a time to visit.
PERPICH INFORMATION SESSIONS
Perpich Arts High School hosts Information Sessions for prospective students every year. All are welcome!
Information sessions are 90 minutes and feature presentations, opportunities to interact with faculty and students, and time to ask questions about financial support for dorm expenses, requirements, auditions, curriculum, and student life. A tour of the school building may be included.
Please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions Coordinator, for more information.
INFORMATION SESSIONS ON CAMPUS FOR THE 2019-2020 YEAR:
- SATURDAY, OCT. 6 – 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
- THURSDAY, OCT. 25 – 6:30 P.M. – 7:15 P.M. (MUSIC CONCERT 7:30 P.M.)
- SATURDAY, NOV. 10 – 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
- WEDNESDAY, NOV. 14 – 6:30 P.M. – 7:15 P.M. (MEDIA/VISUAL OPENING 5:00 P.M.)
- SATURDAY, DEC. 8 – 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
- THURSDAY, DEC. 13 – 6:30 P.M. – 7:15 P.M. (THEATER PERFORMANCE 7:30 P.M.)
- SATURDAY, JAN. 12 – 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
- THURSDAY, JAN. 17 – 6:30 P.M. – 7:15 P.M. (MEDIA/VISUAL OPENING 5:00 P.M., MUSIC CONCERT 7:30 P.M.)
- SATURDAY, APRIL 6 – 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. APPLY BY APRIL 15, 2019 FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR.
All Saturday sessions are 90 minutes and include tours of the school and residence hall. All Evening sessions will be 45 minutes and will NOT include a tour. Attendees at the evening sessions are invited as our guests (free of charge) to attend the performance/exhibition opening happening that same night.
Space remains available for the 2019-2020 academic year. Apply today to get your spot in the art program of your choice!
“Perpich is the best school for me because it provides a diverse student population, artistic environment and academic opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else in the state.”
“My teachers encourage me to push myself outside of my comfort zone and to always strive to better my art, never settling for good enough.”
"Perpich is providing me with the opportunity to develop my art, and fulfill a potential which I might never have on my own. I decided to come to Perpich because I was an ugly duckling, and I’m glad I did because now I’m flying with the swans."
"For 17 years I’d carried the bulk of my children’s education myself. Sending the two oldest away to Perpich was a huge step of faith and I have not been disappointed. The teachers, in particular, have been fabulous!"
"[Perpich] was a hugely formative experience for me and I think gave me many of the tools to get to this point of, as you said, doing meaningful work that I love."