From helping with school projects, to satiating inquisitive minds, the Perpich Arts Library has resources to help you with all your knowledge seeking needs.
Social Studies Links to recommended global news sources and country resources, compiled by social studies teacher João Bichinho and librarian Anne Dennison.
- Asia Times (China)
- Beijing Globe (China)
- China Digital Times
- The Indian Express (Mumbai)
- The Japan Times
- South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
- The Times of India (New Delhi)
- Granma (Cuba)
- The Globe and Mail (Canada – Toronto)
- International New York Times (United States)
- Worldpress.org (United States – Iowa)
The Perpich Center for Arts Education has a wide variety of resources available for educators, teaching artists and more.
These resources have been developed through our professional development staff, faculty and library.
The Perpich Arts Library can assist you in creating bibliographies for arts education, professional resources, arts in cultural context, or customized for specific needs. See below for available materials.
Native American Bibliographies