Perpich Arts High School Awards and Recognition
Perpich Arts High School:
was one of only three schools in the state to achieve 100% graduation in 2014.
received The Midwestern Regional Award for Excellence and Innovation, in part for the high school's exemplary programming in arts education, from The College Board in 2013.
has a member of the faculty, Mary Harding, who has served on the National Coalition for Core Arts Standards (along with a colleague from Perpich Outreach, Jeremy Holien).
2016 class stats
- 100% graduation of its 102 students
- 79% plan to attend a two-year or four-year college, university or conservatory
- $2.8 million in scholarships and grants collectively received
- One student named National Merit Commended.
- Twenty-four students graduated with honors (final GPA of 3.6 or better).
Check out Perpich News to learn about recent awards won by the Perpich Center, its student, staff and faculty.