- Apply Now!
- Visit Us!
- Work Gallery
- High School Calendar
- High School News
- Student Services
- For Parents
- Faculty Directory
- Contact Us
- Learn more
Your acceptance or denial letter will be mailed to you about four weeks after your admission review. The acceptance letters will include instructions for filling out the following forms, either on paper or online:
- Admission acceptance form
- Dorm application or residence waiver
- Release of information permission form
- Financial responsibility form (for information regarding financial aid, contact finance)
- Acceptance fee waiver form
- Consent and release form
- Military recruiter access form
- Field trip permission form
You will have a month to make your final decision and to fill out the forms and return them.
If the answer is yes, you will sign your acceptance form and mail it, or drop it off, with your other signed forms and a non-refundable acceptance fee of $100 to Perpich.