- Apply Now!
- Visit Us!
- Information Sessions
- Shadowing and Tours
- Admission Reviews
- Admissions FAQ
- Financial Aid
- Application Form
- Admission Process
- Work Gallery
- High School Calendar
- High School News
- Student Services
- For Parents
- Faculty Directory
- Contact Us
- Learn more
In this section, you will find frequently asked questions (and their answers) regarding Perpich Arts High School's application process, on everything from applying to admissions reviews. To access different sections of the FAQ, select from the options below "Admissions FAQ" on the left side navigation.
How can I find out more about Perpich Arts High School?
- When you consider applying to Perpich, you have several ways to find out more about the school.
- You can explore the website.
- You can attend an information session. These are held three or four times a year. Check the calendar to see if they have been scheduled for the coming year.
- You can arrange to shadow a current student in the arts area you are most interested in. We accept shadows who are freshmen or older.
- You can arrange for a tour of the school.
How do I apply to Perpich?
Please download and fill out our application form. Instructions are imbedded in the application form itself.
What do I need to apply?
- the completed application form
- a brief essay about why you want to come to Perpich (Complete guidelines for the essay are on the application form.)
- a letter of recommendation from one of your high school ACADEMIC teachers
- a copy of your most recent unofficial high school transcript(s) that shows your freshman, sophomore (and junior if applicable) records to date.
May I apply in more than one arts area?
You should choose only one arts area in which to apply. If you are struggling to choose, you may shadow at Perpich in those areas you are considering to help you determine which one is the best fit for you. Appeals to this rule may be made but are discouraged. You may not mark two areas without permission and must note that permission was granted on your application. Contact admissions for permission. Under no circumstances may more than two areas be marked.
Should I send my portfolio or DVDs/CDs with the application?
No, if you are accepted for the next step of application, the admission review, you will receive instructions about bringing/submitting samples of your work/performances.