- Apply Now!
- Visit Us!
- Work Gallery
- High School Calendar
- High School News
- Student Services
- For Parents
- Faculty Directory
- Contact Us
- Learn more
Perpich Arts High School hosts information sessions for prospective students every year. All are welcome and no reservation or RSVP is required.
The information sessions are 90 minutes and feature presentations, opportunities to interact with faculty and students and ask questions about financial support for dorm expenses, requirements, auditions, curriculum and student life. A tour of the school building is included.
- Saturday, Oct. 6 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 25 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Music concert 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 10 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Media/Visual opening 5:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, Dec. 8 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 13 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Theater performance 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Jan. 12 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Media/Visual opening 5:00 p.m., Music concert 7:30 p.m.)
"My teachers encourage me to push myself outside of my comfort zone and to always strive to better my art, never settling for good enough. The students I am surrounded by create an atmosphere that allows me to grow and learn."
—-Regan Dockery, theater student from Sartell
Get news and updates
To receive news and updates about admissions at Perpich Arts High School, sign up for our email newsletter, please email your name, year you plan to graduate and an email address.