- Apply Now!
- Visit Us!
- Work Gallery
- High School Calendar
- High School News
- Student Services
- For Parents
- Faculty Directory
- Contact Us
- Learn more
Please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions Coordinator, for more information.
Information Sessions on campus:
- Saturday, Oct. 6 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 25 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Music concert 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 10 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Media/Visual opening 5:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, Dec. 8 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 13 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Theater performance 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Jan. 12 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Media/Visual opening 5:00 p.m., Music concert 7:30 p.m.)
All Saturday sessions are 90 minutes and include tours of the school and residence hall. All evening sessions will be 45 minutes and will NOT include a tour. Attendees at the evening sessions are invited as our guests (free of charge) to attend the performance/exhibition opening happening that same night.
A complete application has four components:
- Application form
- 500-word essay
- Unofficial transcript
- Teacher recommendation form
Applicants applying and who qualify are considered on a space-available basis in each art area.
Contact Admissions at any time: 763-279-4195 or email us!
Sign up for admissions news and updates