- This event has passed.
PERPICH ARTS HIGH SCHOOL THEATER DEPARTMENT PRESENTS “THEATER CAPSTONE FESTIVAL”
May 20, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Perpich Arts High School Theater Department presents “Theater Capstone Festival”.
Theater Senior Capstone Project is a multifaceted assignment that serves as a culminating intellectual experience for senior students. Capstone projects take a wide variety of theatrical forms, but most are creative projects that culminate in a final product or performance. Theater students are asked to select a theatrical topic that interests them, conduct research, maintain a journal of findings, and create a final product/performance demonstrating their learning acquisition.
Capstone projects are generally designed to encourage students to think critically, solve challenging problems, and develop skills such as oral communication, public speaking, research skills, media literacy, teamwork, planning, self-sufficiency, collaboration; skills that will help prepare them for college, modern careers, and adult life.
Audience Advisory: Some portions of the program include mature content.
This year’s Theater Senior Capstone Projects are:
- Eiley Lien – Acting, Speed the Play & We All Go; a Cautionary Tale
- Paris Martin – Devised Theater
- Phenix Rock – Directing, Coffee with God by Kal Wagenheim
- Coral Jordan – Playwriting, The Burnout
- Bryce Riesner – Playwriting, We All Go: A Cautionary Tale
- Esther Bock – Set Design, The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
We are following COVID protocols so seating is limited. Attendees must reserve a seat.
- Masking is optional; attendees who feel more comfortable continuing to wear a face covering are welcome to do so.
- All attendees need to complete the Visitor Health Screening Questionnaire before attending.
- Social distancing will be observed between parties in the audience.
- Seating is limited.