Perpich Arts High School Awards and Recognition
Perpich Arts High School:
was one of only three schools in the state to achieve 100% graduation in 2014.
received The Midwestern Regional Award for Excellence and Innovation, in part for the high school's exemplary programming in arts education, from The College Board in 2013.
has a member of the faculty, Mary Harding, who has served on the National Coalition for Core Arts Standards (along with a colleague from Perpich Outreach, Jeremy Holien).
2018 Class Stats
- 95.4% graduated
- 89% are planning postsecondary education
- $3.37 million in scholarships and grants offered
- One student named National Merit Commended Scholar
- 22% of class graduated with honors (3.6 GPA or better)
- 3.25 average GPA of 2018-2019 applicants
- 25% to 30% of graduates continue to pursue their art
Check out Perpich News to learn about recent awards won by the Perpich Center, its student, staff and faculty.