Is this where you belong?
No other school like Perpich exists in Minnesota. We are a public, residential arts high school that is open to every junior and senior in the state.
Please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions Coordinator, for more information.
- Saturday, Oct. 6 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 25 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Music concert 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 10 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 14 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Media/Visual opening 5:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, Dec. 8 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 13 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Theater performance 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Jan. 12 - 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Media/Visual opening 5:00 p.m., Music concert 7:30 p.m.)
We offer a full arts program that includes media arts, visual arts and literary arts as well as the performing arts of dance, theater and music.
We provide a community focused on learning, exploring and creating. We are open to possibilities. We seek originality. We expect the unexpected. We don’t settle for the usual.
We respect one another and assume we all are serious about pursuing excellence in our art and scholarship for the two years we are together.
Sharing our art with the broader community is a key component of our work here. Being able to explain our art—through both speech and writing—is critical. Understanding ourselves as artists is foundational.
We understand that art is a pursuit that will open us to our fullest potential, whether as painters or dancers or writers or surgeons or entrepreneurs or engineers.
If you are passionate about your art, if you want to study with others who are passionate about their art, if the idea of spending three hours every day pursuing your art sounds like a dream come true, Perpich may be exactly where you belong. Because everyone who is here belongs.
763-279-4195 or Email us!
"If I had to choose a single defining moment of my career it would be going to the arts high school. I learned artistic skills and a deep sense of social and cultural responsibility there that has aided me throughout my life. Perpich is where I learned to take ownership of my work, my actions, and myself."
—Walken Schweigert, ‘06
Sign up for admissions news and updates