Perpich Arts High School
Literary Arts Theater
Media Arts Visual Arts
Start planning a shadow day and come to one of our information sessions.
763-279-4195 or email us.
Students who wish to attend Perpich Arts High School must go through a competitive application and review process. Those accepted have shown artistic promise and a strong commitment to serious study in the arts and academics. The school stresses arts and academics equally and emphasizes creative and analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making.
"Perpich provided me with the opportunity to develop my art, and fulfill a potential which I might never have on my own."
— Naftalia Rose, literary arts alumna from Crystal
2018 Class Stats
- 95.4% graduated
- 89% are planning postsecondary education
- $3.37 million in scholarships and grants offered
- One student named National Merit Commended Scholar
- 22% of class graduated with honors (3.6 GPA or better)
- 3.25 average GPA of 2018-2019 applicants
- 25% to 30% of graduates continue to pursue their art
North Central Accreditation
Perpich Arts High School is accredited by the North Central Association (NCA) Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement. NCA Accreditation documents and verifies the school’s ongoing commitment to raising student performance and accountability for improving student learning on a continual basis.