- All items have a 3-week checkout period.
- Members can check out up to 15 books and 5 DVDs/CDs.
- Can’t physically get to the library? Items can be mailed to members for free anywhere in Minnesota. (Return postage is the responsibility of the patron.)
- A 24-hour book drop is located at the agency’s main entrance for easy returns!
- Return items in-person during regular library hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Mail items back to: Perpich Library, 6125 Olson Memorial Hwy, Golden Valley, MN 55422 (Return postage is the responsibility of the member; Perpich will only pay for outgoing mail.)
- Renew by contacting the librarian via phone or email.
- All items can be renewed up to three times, unless your item is being requested by another patron.
MNLINK allows people across Minnesota to request materials not available at their local library. MNLINK provides Minnesota residents with two additional options for checking out materials:
- Any resident of Minnesota with a library card can access Perpich items via their local library
- Perpich students and staff are able to check out items from other libraries in Minnesota via the Perpich Library.
- Perpich Library does not charge late fees. If library materials are returned damaged and are no longer appropriate for lending, patrons will be billed for replacement costs.
- The first and second overdue notices are emailed to patrons. Please respond to these notices by returning or renewing the loaned items. Items put on hold by another patron may not be renewed. The first notice is generated two days after the item becomes overdue. The second notice is generated two weeks after the first notice.
- If an item, or items, are not returned to the library within a reasonable amount of time, a third notice and bill for replacement will be sent to the patron (or to the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the Perpich student) with the loaned items. This bill will list the cost to replace each missing item.
- Withdrawing Perpich High School students are required to check with library staff and return all checked out items prior to leaving Perpich. The student is responsible to pay for any lost and/or damaged items. Bills will be sent to the parent(s)/guardian(s), if necessary.
The Perpich Library is housed within the main building at the Perpich Center for Arts Education.
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
Hours and Directions
Resources for Students
Resources for Educators
Library Newsletter and Featured Lists
Have a question about arts resources? Need help finding a specific item?