WE’D LIKE TO MEET YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND!
Are you thinking Perpich Arts High School might be the place for you? We welcome a visit with you to learn more!
We have many ways for you to find out everything you want to know about Perpich:
- You can see us at an information session on campus, dates listed below.
- You can meet up with Perpich on the road during statewide travel this fall. Dates & locations listed below.
- You can shadow one of our students for a day any time between October through mid-May.
- You can arrange for a tour of the school at any time during regular agency hours.
- Or you can do all of the above! Our doors are open and we would like to meet you and answer any questions you may have. We’re proud of Perpich and love to show it off! Give us a call at 763-279-4200 or email us to set up your next visit.
PERPICH: SEE, MEET, GO
For more information, please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions Director.
*For prospective students/families: We look forward to connecting with you remotely and in-person!
Come see Perpich! All Saturday sessions are 90 minutes and include tours of the school and residence hall. All evening sessions will be 60 minutes and will include a tour of the school building. Click on the event date below for more information.
INFORMATION SESSIONS ON CAMPUS:
Saturday sessions – 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
*No Saturday sessions currently scheduled.
Tuesday sessions – 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
*No Tuesday sessions currently scheduled.
Admissions will be traveling the state, coming to a community near you! Click on a set of locations in your area to arrange a meeting.
*No statewide meetings currently scheduled.
Now that Perpich is the place for you, let’s go! Here are the important dates for your admissions process.
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2021: Applications Deadline
Apply today to get your spot in the art program of your choice!
“Perpich is the best school for me because it provides a diverse student population, artistic environment and academic opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else in the state.”
“My teachers encourage me to push myself outside of my comfort zone and to always strive to better my art, never settling for good enough.”
"Perpich is providing me with the opportunity to develop my art, and fulfill a potential which I might never have on my own. I decided to come to Perpich because I was an ugly duckling, and I’m glad I did because now I’m flying with the swans."
"For 17 years I’d carried the bulk of my children’s education myself. Sending the two oldest away to Perpich was a huge step of faith and I have not been disappointed. The teachers, in particular, have been fabulous!"
"[Perpich] was a hugely formative experience for me and I think gave me many of the tools to get to this point of, as you said, doing meaningful work that I love."