WE’D LIKE TO MEET YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND!
Are you thinking Perpich Arts High School might be the place for you? We welcome a visit with you to learn more!
We have many ways for you to find out everything you want to know about Perpich:
- You can watch our virtual information session, posted below, or attend an in-person information session.
- You can schedule an in-person, socially distanced, guided tour.
- You can schedule a shadow day with a current Perpich student.
- You can meet up with Perpich on the road during statewide travel, when scheduled. Dates & locations listed below.
- You can watch the virtual tour of our school and dorm, posted below.
- You can schedule a 1:1 conversation, over the phone or through video call.
- Or you can do all of the above! We would like to meet you and answer any questions you may have. We’re proud of Perpich and love to show it off! Give us a call at 763-279-4195 or email us to set up your next visit.
PERPICH: SEE, MEET, GO
For more information, please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions.
*For prospective students/families: We look forward to connecting with you virtually and in-person!
See Perpich online and in-person! Schedule a 1:1 conversation, over the phone or through video call. Limited in-person tours available.
Admissions is happy to schedule a 1:1 conversation, over the phone or through video call. Contact Anne Johnson, Admissions, for questions and to schedule a conversation.
Our virtual information session video is posted below on this page.
Tour Saturdays are by appointment only.
Time slots available are: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
To schedule your tour, contact Anne Johnson, Admissions.
Tour attendees should watch our virtual tour video or attend a virtual information session before their tour.
Limited in-person tours are available. This is a great opportunity to see our school and campus. Perpich staff will wear masks and follow physical distancing guidelines for schools as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the Minnesota Department of Health. Tour attendees will also be required to wear a mask and follow the same guidelines. To schedule a tour, please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions.
See the video below for a virtual look at Perpich Arts High School.
SHADOW WITH A CURRENT STUDENT:
As part of the decision-making process to attend Perpich Arts High School, you might want to consider a shadow day. Learn more here.
Admissions travels the state every other year. See below if we’re coming to a community near you.
- OCTOBER 11 – 14, 2021: Southwestern and Western Minnesota, areas around Windom, Worthington, Luverne, Pipestone, Marshall, Granite Falls, Montevideo
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2021: Twin Cities Bookfest at Minnesota State Fairgrounds
- OCTOBER 18 – 20, 2021: areas around Cambridge, Mora, Duluth, Cloquet, Moose Lake, Hinkley
- OCTOBER 25 – 28, 2021: areas along Hwy 55, South Haven, Annandale, Maple Lake, Buffalo, Norwood/Young America, Glencoe, Hutchinson, Delano, Litchfield, Willmar, Paynesville
- NOVEMBER 1 – 5, 2021: Eastern side of Twin Cities metro area with Woodbury, Eagan, Hastings, Prior Lake, Savage, White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Stillwater, Roseville, Como
- NOVEMBER 8 – 12, 2021: Onamia, Aitkin, Grand Rapids, Hibbing, Chisholm, Virginia, Cook, Orr, and Ely
- NOVEMBER 15 – 19, 2021: Bemidji, Brainerd, Baxter, Big Fork, Little Fork, International Falls, Baudette, Warroad, Roseau, Greenbush, Hallock, Thief River Falls, Crookston
- NOVEMBER 29 – DECEMBER 2, 2021: Albany, Melrose, Morris, Wheaton, Breckenridge, Moorhead, Fergus Falls, Alexandria, Long Prairie
- DECEMBER 6 – 10, 2021: Sauk Rapids, Waite Park, St. Cloud, Little Falls, New York Mills, Detroit Lakes, Park Rapids
Now that Perpich is the place for you, let’s go! Here are the important dates for your admissions process.
- TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2022: Application Deadline
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2022: Admissions Review Session
- SATURDAY, MARCH 5, 2022: Admissions Review Session
- SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2022: Admissions Review Session
- FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2022: Second Application Deadline
- MID-APRIL, 2022: Acceptance notices sent to first-round applicants
- SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022: Admissions Review Session
- SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2022: Admissions Review Session