WE’D LIKE TO MEET YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND!
Are you thinking Perpich Arts High School might be the place for you? We welcome a visit with you to learn more!
We have many ways for you to find out everything you want to know about Perpich:
- You can see us at a virtual information session, dates listed below.
- You can schedule an in-person, socially distanced, guided tour.
- You can meet up with Perpich on the road during statewide travel, when scheduled. Dates & locations listed below.
- A virtual tour of our school and dorm is forthcoming – check back later.
- Or you can do all of the above! We would like to meet you and answer any questions you may have. We’re proud of Perpich and love to show it off! Give us a call at 763-279-4195 or email us to set up your next visit.
PERPICH: SEE, MEET, GO
For more information, please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions.
*For prospective students/families: We look forward to connecting with you virtually and in-person!
See Perpich online and in-person! Virtual Information Sessions will be twice a month. Schedule coming soon. Limited in-person tours available.
Virtual information sessions schedule coming soon. Contact Anne Johnson, Admissions, for questions and to schedule a video call.
Limited in-person tours are available. This is a great opportunity to see our school and campus. Perpich staff will wear masks and follow physical distancing guidelines for schools as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the Minnesota Department of Health. Tour attendees will also be required to wear a mask and follow the same guidelines. To schedule a tour, please reach out to Anne Johnson, Admissions.
Tours next available:
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- The week of Thanksgiving, starting NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2020
- SATURDAY, JANUARY 9, 2021
Admissions travels the state every other year. See below if we’re coming to a community near you.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no statewide meetings are currently scheduled.
Now that Perpich is the place for you, let’s go! Here are the important dates for your admissions process.
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2021: Applications Deadline
- SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2021: Admissions Review Session
- SATURDAY, MARCH 13, 2021: Admissions Review Session
- SATURDAY, MARCH 20, 2021: Admissions Review Session
- MID-APRIL, 2021: Acceptance notices sent
Apply today to get your spot in the art program of your choice!
“Perpich is the best school for me because it provides a diverse student population, artistic environment and academic opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else in the state.”
“My teachers encourage me to push myself outside of my comfort zone and to always strive to better my art, never settling for good enough.”
"Perpich is providing me with the opportunity to develop my art, and fulfill a potential which I might never have on my own. I decided to come to Perpich because I was an ugly duckling, and I’m glad I did because now I’m flying with the swans."
"For 17 years I’d carried the bulk of my children’s education myself. Sending the two oldest away to Perpich was a huge step of faith and I have not been disappointed. The teachers, in particular, have been fabulous!"
"[Perpich] was a hugely formative experience for me and I think gave me many of the tools to get to this point of, as you said, doing meaningful work that I love."