Human resource staff at Perpich Center for Arts Education provide a wide range of human resource management services.
These services contribute to the ability of Perpich to provide education in and through the arts to all Minnesotans. This means providing quality and responsive human resource management advice and service.
Our services include personnel administration, working in partnership with managers and supervisors at all levels of Perpich in furthering sound management practices and ensuring that the standards of civil service law, collective bargaining agreements and department policies and procedures are maintained.
FOR PERPICH EMPLOYEES
As an employee of Perpich Center for Arts Education, you need to be aware of and have access to all relevant state and agency policies and procedures that can impact your work. The following links will take you to pages that are still being built out and do not yet include complete information. For human resource information that you cannot yet locate here, please contact Human Resources.
Statewide policies and procedures
- View all state policies and procedures.
- Code of Ethics for all state employees
- Code of Ethics for Teachers in Minnesota
- Respectful Workplace
Perpich Center for Arts Education Policies and Procedures
The following links lead to important State of Minnesota pages detailing benefits for all state employees.
- State Employee Group Insurance Program (SEGIP) for Benefits Rates, Benefits Rates Summaries, Clinic Directory, etc.
- Family Medical Leave Act (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First report of injury form