- This event has passed.
2021 MINNESOTA DANCE SUMMIT
February 6, 2021 @ 8:45 am - 2:00 pmFree
The 2021 Minnesota Dance Summit is February 6, 2021.
This event is hosted by Perpich Center for Arts Education in collaboration with Dance Educator’s Coalition of Minnesota.
This year’s Dance Summit will be divided between two dates. The first date, February 6, will focus on distance learning and community. It will include movement sessions, research presentations, and discussions. Presenters include Karla Nweje, Deborah Karp, Erin Brown, and a community class with Mx. Kenna on the Voice of Culture Drum and Dance!
This year’s theme is Affirm, Discover, and Connect.
Affirm. Discover. Connect.
– Share your ideas from your experience.
– How do you teach to the faces in front of you while keeping present the standards, your own dance life and your experiences?
– Learn new approaches and strategies.
– Check your own lens.
CONNECT with allies and colleagues from across the state.
– Celebrate why dance education is integral to quality education.
– Rediscover your passion to allow each child’s voice to soar in your classroom.
Date and Time:
Saturday, February 6, 2021 from 8:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Virtual Platform – You will be emailed a link along with the agenda after registering.
FREE – REGISTRATION LINK
*Registration must be received by Monday, February 1, 2021*
You will receive 5 Professional Development clock hours for attending part 1 of the Summit.
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Part 2 of the Dance Summit will happen this spring. More information coming soon!)