- This event has passed.
2022 MINNESOTA DANCE SUMMIT – PART TWO
April 30, 2022 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pmFree
The 2022 Minnesota Dance Summit – Part Two event is hosted by Perpich Center for Arts Education in collaboration with Dance Educator’s Coalition of Minnesota.
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, April 30, 2022, 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
This is the second half of this year’s Dance Summit. The first date was February 12, 2022.
Part two features Erinn Liebhard of Rhythmically Speaking and Rae Charles, freelance choreographer and dance educator.
- Erinn will lead us through our groove in a class called Rooted Jazz: A Groove, Interaction and Improvisation-Driven Approach.
- Rae will teach Contemporary Technique: Making Space for Diverse Students and Authentic Teacher Self. Her movement vocabulary draws from Horton, jazz, and release techniques.
We will dance, we will support, we will chat.
LOCATION: Perpich Center for Arts Education – Dance Studio
6125 Olson Memorial Hwy, Golden Valley, MN 55422
REGISTRATION FEE: FREE
You will receive 4 Professional Development clock hours for attending part one of the Summit.
Questions or comments? Email email@example.com
The theme is Affirm, Discover, and Connect.
Affirm. Discover. Connect.
– Share your ideas from your experience.
– How do you teach to the faces in front of you while keeping present the standards, your own dance life and your experiences?
– Learn new approaches and strategies.
– Check your own lens.
CONNECT with allies and colleagues from across the state.
– Celebrate why dance education is integral to quality education.
– Rediscover your passion to allow each child’s voice to soar in your classroom.