- This event has passed.
45-MINUTE SEMINAR: MINNESOTA K-12 ACADEMIC STANDARDS IN THE ARTS
July 19 @ 8:30 am - 9:15 amFree
The Minnesota legislature has set implementation of the new Arts standards for the 2023-2024 school year. This 45-minute seminar is the perfect opportunity for arts educators and school leaders to:
- Learn more about the new Minnesota Arts standards and benchmarks, and
- Collect resources to support the work of music, visual arts, media arts, dance, and theater teachers in standards implementation.
INTENDED PARTICIPANTS: This seminar is intended for K-12 school leaders and arts educators.
FACILITATOR: The facilitator for this seminar is Dr. Wendy Barden, Director of Professional Development and Resource Programs at Perpich Center for Arts Education.
DATES AND TIMES: This session is offered five times. Choose to attend the session most convenient for you!
- Wednesday, July 19 (8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Thursday, July 27 (2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 1 (3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 9 (8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 15 (11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.)
- This is a virtual session. A Zoom link will be sent to participants via email the day prior to the session.
- This seminar will NOT be recorded for later viewing.
- There is no cost to participate.
Questions or comments? Email PDR Director Wendy Barden at firstname.lastname@example.org