- This event has passed.
60-MINUTE SEMINAR: MINNESOTA STANDARDS IN MUSIC
July 12, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
This workshop is intended for music educators of students in grades K-12 and is a repeat of the seminar offered last summer.
Here’s a chance to gain insights and ideas about the new Minnesota standards/benchmarks in music:
- Understand CREATE – PERFORM – RESPOND – CONNECT processes
- Study grade-level benchmarks in various formats
- Think aloud about foundational knowledge
EVENT LOCATION: ONLINE – This is an online seminar. A link will be sent to your email prior to the seminar.
- This seminar is taught by Dr. Wendy Barden, Music Education Specialist at Perpich Center.
- A certificate for 1.5 CEU will be available at the end of the session.
- There is no cost to participate.
This seminar may be taken as a stand-alone workshop, or as part of the MUSIC STANDARDS AND ASSESSMENT SERIES July 12-15.