- This event has passed.
60-MINUTE SEMINAR: NEW MINNESOTA K-12 STANDARDS IN MUSIC
July 23, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 amFree
Here’s a chance to gain insights and ideas about the new Minnesota standards/benchmarks in music:
- Study grade-level benchmarks in various formats
- Think aloud about foundational knowledge
- View sample Enduring Understanding, Essential Questions, and “I can…” statements
EVENT LOCATION: ONLINE – This is an online seminar. A link will be sent to your email prior to the seminar.
- This seminar is taught by Dr. Wendy Barden, Music Education Specialist at Perpich Center.
- A certificate for 1 CEU will be available at the end of the session.
- There is no cost to participate.
- Registration for each hour-long session is limited to 19 people. There will be a wait list.