- This event has passed.
60-MINUTE SEMINAR: NEW MN STANDARDS & BENCHMARKS IN MUSIC
January 24 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
This seminar is intended for music educators of students in grades K-12, and is a repeat of the 60-Minute Seminars offered throughout 2021.
Here’s a chance to gain clear, pragmatic insights and ideas about the new Minnesota standards/benchmarks in music:
- Understand CREATE – PERFORM – RESPOND – CONNECT processes
- Study grade-level benchmarks in various formats
- Think aloud about foundational knowledge
DATE AND TIME:
Monday, January 24, 2022 (4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
ONLINE – A Zoom link will be provided prior to the workshop
- There is no cost for this workshop and 1 CEU hour is earned.
- The seminar is taught by Dr. Wendy Barden, Music Education Specialist in Professional Development & Resource Programs at Perpich Center for Arts Education.