BOOK DISCUSSION: “CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT FOR ART, MUSIC AND PE TEACHERS”
January 17, 2024 @ 4:30 pm - 5:15 pmFree
Classroom Management for Art, Music and PE Teachers
Wednesday, January 17 (4:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
ABOUT THE BOOK:
This easy-reading book is full of practical classroom strategies for educators who teach hundreds of students each week. Applicable to all educators in visual and performing arts (including dance and theater), the book is organized into six parts:
- Part One: Leverage & Influence
- Part Two: Routines & Procedures
- Part Three: Listening & Following Directions
- Part Four: Rules & Consequences
- Part Five: Bad Days & Tough Classes
- Part Six: Final Words.
- A Zoom link will be sent to those who have registered prior to the event.
- You are most welcome to join the discussion, even if you haven’t quite finished the book by then!
- This virtual session is facilitated by Toni Beckler, Perpich Training and Development Specialist. Toni brings decades of practical experience in K-12 education to the discussion.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with other arts educators in their early years of teaching.
- A clock hours form will be provided following the session.