- This event has passed.
DEMONSTRATION SCHOOL VISIT – MOORHEAD
December 11, 2019 @ 4:00 am - 8:30 amFree
This day is a unique opportunity to inform your teaching practice through peer observation of a high school beginning acting class. This is an introductory theater class, open to all students, that allows them to earn an arts credit towards graduation.
- We will observe Regional Arts Teacher-Leader Rebecca Meyer-Larson teach a Intro to Theater/Beginning Acting class, paying attention to areas such as student engagement, instructional strategies, formative assessment, and/or teaching resources. Think about “Ah-ha!” and “I wonder…”
- Following the class observations, Stephanie Lein Walseth will facilitate a discussion of our observations.
The day is facilitated by Dr. Stephanie Lein Walseth, Theater Education Specialist in Professional Development & Resource Programs at Perpich Center for Arts Education.
- There is no cost to participate in this professional development opportunity.
- A certificate for 4 clock hours will be distributed at the end of the day.
- The maximum number of participants is 10. Registration will be closed when we reach that number.