- This event has passed.
DISTANCE LEARNING MUSIC NETWORK
October 29, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pmFree
A network of K-12 music educators to share ideas, resources, questions, and strategies to maximize student learning in a distance setting.
WHAT: Meet approximately once a month with other Minnesota music educators in collective brainstorming around ideas, resources, questions, and strategies for teaching music in a distance learning setting. What questions or challenges do you have? What’s not yet working for your students the way you had imagined? Need to talk through ideas with others? This is better than a Facebook group.
OUTCOMES: Participants will develop:
- Ways to strengthen their teaching of music in a distance learning setting.
- [Stronger] connections with other music educators across the state.
WHO: All Minnesota music educators are welcome!
EVENT LOCATION: ONLINE – This is an online meeting. You will receive a link prior to the meeting.
FACILITATOR: Wendy Barden, Music Education Specialist in Professional Development and Resource Programs at Perpich Center for Arts Education and a team of Minnesota music educators, to be announced.
DETAILS: There is no cost to participate. A CEU certificate will be provided.
DATE and TIME: Thursday, October 29 (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
Get future sessions on your calendar, too! Separate registration is needed for each date.
- Thurs, December 3 (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
- Thurs, January 28 (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
- Thurs, February 25 (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
- Thurs, March 25 (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
- Thurs, April 22 (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)